"The glamour of the East had cast its spell upon him; the mystery of lands in which no white man had set foot since the beginning of things had fired his imagination; the itch of travel was upon him, goading him to restlessness"

Thursday 28 October 2010

Paperchase ONLINE!!!

It was only today i discovered the glory that is Paperchase ONLINE! The haven of all things sparkly, witty and tacky now has an online outlet for me to invest more of my money in.  The store that has bought us pantry peepers, pop owls, Banksy cards and the most beautifully cute diaries known to women is now slowly stocking up for christmas and its got me enchanted more than ever, and the fact i can buy these little treats from the comfort of my bed makes it feel even more special :) These christmas decs are calling out to be sat above the fire or on the spindles of my little christmas tree :) 
What a proud stag at christmas (or reindeer... either way!) 


I think this christmas my love of the stag may be trumped by the reindeer...
This little Legend of the Guardians lookalike is as beautiful as the film <3

For cute gift ideas, sketch books, the odd postcard for whatever reason!... this is definitely the place on the top of my list. 


http://www.paperchase.co.uk/

Keep up the good work Paperchase

2 comments:

  1. I so love that white stag and i may have to buy it myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful! personal shopper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!