"The glamour of the East had cast its spell upon him; the mystery of lands in which no white man had set foot since the beginning of things had fired his imagination; the itch of travel was upon him, goading him to restlessness"

Sunday 5 December 2010

My new fury friend

Thanks to Anita's Vintage Fashion Boutique at the Clothes show live, this beautiful real fur stole belongs to me!!! 




and i couldn't be more excited to wear it and cosy up in this cold weather with this draped over my shoulders. I am yet to discover from which animals back this fine fur has come from, and yes i must admit, I'm not really fussed about the whole 'fur' debate, despite how strongly many people feel about it. 

 All i know is it looks great, feels great and was worth every penny for me this christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!