"The glamour of the East had cast its spell upon him; the mystery of lands in which no white man had set foot since the beginning of things had fired his imagination; the itch of travel was upon him, goading him to restlessness"

Monday 8 November 2010

Giving Trend Forecasting a bash!

My first 7 weeks in the final year of my degree have taught me the art of trend forecasting. Something very new to me and daunting considering WGSN was about as much as i new! Throughout the 7 weeks i have filtered my creative eye through mounds of inspiring information and stunning visual imagery gathered from my travels around South East Asia. Resulting in a trend package forecasting a Colour trend for Spring/Summer 2012. Having just submitted this unit of work i feel i should share my hard slog of 7 weeks with you and hopefully inspire your palette for next summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!